Repetier-Host is a neat application designed to control RepRap style 3D-printer like Mendel, Darwin or Prusa mendel.
If you have a 3d printer, you need to feed it with data. The typical workflow is as follows:
- Create a 3d model and export it in stl format or get it from the internet.
- Arrange one or more models on a virtual print plate.
the the models into thin slices and compute a path for printer head. This is done by a slicing software, which converts the model into g-code, the language your printer speaks.
- Check the created g-code for errors and printability.
- Send the g-code to your printer or copy the code
to a sd card, which you can insert into your printer.
- Monitor your printer. This software was checked for viruses last month and was found to be clean. Click here to see antivirus report. trusted DOWNLOAD 36.07 MB